I haven't found a how-to charge video or write up of the different battery types and the manual seems to leave pertinent info. out concerning setting scenarios. I've read it several times.

I was charging a NiMH Duratrax 4600 6s at its max charging amps of 4.0 and the positive bar at the lead got up to 100 F so I cut it off after 28 mins and 2800 "charged capacity" (I assume Mah) reading on the screen. The entire time the status screen was reading 8.80v.

I tested the leads (after manually stopping charging) with a voltmeter and they read 8.4v, the next morning they read 8.2v. Shouldn't the pack be testing at 7.2v?

I also noticed when stopping and restarting the charging the "charged capacity" restarts at 0. I assumed the charger would sense the retained capacity and start from there, i.e. 2800. Being it did not, the voltage is reading 8.2v, temp was 100 and I couldn't tell when/if the charger was going to stop the charge (and the manual doesn't say what the cutoff is) I'm not comfortable continuing with that pack until I can get some insight.

The only user controlled setting I adjusted was the Mah cutoff was set to 4600. I'm not sure on where to set the others so I left them at default but I'm very curious to know where others have voltage cutoff, battery temp. cutoff and other pertinent setting dialed in.

If there's any how-to's etc. floating around on this particular charger I'd gladly read and watch. When searching here all I found was general info on its features.

Thanks for any help you can lend
Keith