Thread: Needing 1 or 2 Dynamite 3835 - 1500Kv for 10th Scale

Default Needing 1 or 2 Dynamite 3835 - 1500Kv for 10th Scale

Hey all,

Well just burned up my 3rd 3835. We are thinking that it may have been an ESC problem. So will be jumping up from a 150 to 180.

Have the MI CUP race in a few weeks and am looking for anyone that might be able to part from their Dynamite 3835 1500Kv or even a HiMax 3630 1500Kv.

Thanks for looking for me.

Mike

Mike,

I have two of these motors, both used, that I had been saving for a twin build project that's ridiculously low on the to do list. I'd go $105 shipped for both.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Mike,

I have two of these motors, both used, that I had been saving for a twin build project that's ridiculously low on the to do list. I'd go $105 shipped for both.
    Hey Ryan...

That would be great!! Have either of them gotten hot or over temped?
    If you think they should work out fine, I’ll buy them both.

Just PM me a PayPal address and I’ll get the money out to you.

Thanks so much.

Mike

Mike, are you sure you don’t have something binding in the driveline? Have you measured your amp draw or calculated your amp draw? Going up in ESC rating potentially only masks the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by longballlumber View Post
    Mike, are you sure you don’t have something binding in the driveline? Have you measured your amp draw or calculated your amp draw? Going up in ESC rating potentially only masks the problem.

Hey Mike....

Well that’s what Tom and I were thinking and we checked everything in the driveline for any kind of binding and could not find anything.
    I have had one of those Flycolor 150 ESC’s in there and Tom was pretty sure that could be the problem.

If you have any other ideas on things to check I would definitely like to hear them. Like you I was thinking the same thing....a bind someplace.