Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SonicWake 36 propellor

Anyone try out on a CNC N642/3 propeller stainless steel from Doctors prop on there Pro Boat Sonicwake 36 ?
    Love to hear your thoughts and concerns?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by UpliFT-RC; 07-31-2020 at 06:38 AM.

Too much prop for the Sonic Wake, I would go with a Octura M445 my boat screams with that prop on it

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Too much prop for the Sonic Wake, I would go with a Octura M445 my boat screams with that prop on it
    On the stock 1900kv motor, I would probably have to agree. But, what about on a lower kv motor, such as 1450kv, or 1250kv?

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Yep way too much prop, you will burn up your equipment. A 440/3 from Doctor Props would work much better. My stock Sonic version 1 flies with it on 6s.
    His SS props are a work of art. They are so sharp you have to be careful when installing them.

I have two props coming from Dr Props one replacement for the 642-3 which is going to be a two blade replacement and a prop for my Velles 29, both are unknown size and pitch to me at this time.
    His props are amazing works of art they are about as perfect as you can get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12