Thread: F/S VS-1 Tunnel w/Lawless Drive

Default F/S VS-1 Tunnel w/Lawless Drive

Decided to sell my P-Limited VS-1 tunnel. The boat has very few runs on it and has never been crashed. Please check out my build thread on here called Blandon’s P-Limited tunnel build and you will see how meticulous I am when building. I have been building and racing boats for over 20 years so trust me when I say this is built the right way!! It has a Lawless 3.5 outboard with a Lawless electric conversion, UL-1 2030 kv motor, Turnigy 120A esc, MaxAmps 4s 5450ma battery, Grimracer 42x55/2 prop, High torque steering servo, and comes with 2 extra flex cables. The way it sits I am getting a consistent 45mph with the boat and it handles great! The only thing you will need is your receiver and radio and it’s ready to go. Asking $575 shipped to lower 48 states. Please feel free to PM me any questions you may have!

Quote Originally Posted by Blandon View Post
    Decided to sell my P-Limited VS-1 tunnel. The boat has very few runs on it and has never been crashed. Please check out my build thread on here called Blandon’s P-Limited tunnel build and you will see how meticulous I am when building. I have been building and racing boats for over 20 years so trust me when I say this is built the right way!! It has a Lawless 3.5 outboard with a Lawless electric conversion, UL-1 2030 kv motor, Turnigy 120A esc, MaxAmps 4s 5450ma battery, Grimracer 42x55/2 prop, High torque steering servo, and comes with 2 extra flex cables. The way it sits I am getting a consistent 45mph with the boat and it handles great! The only thing you will need is your receiver and radio and it’s ready to go. Asking $575 shipped to lower 48 states. Please feel free to PM me any questions you may have!
    Is the boat still available? Very interested, need to ship to Belmont, CA

Yes, still available

Default Boat

Yes, still available
    I will take it for $500.00 shipped to 94002

Quote Originally Posted by a_altermann View Post
    I will take it for $500.00 shipped to 94002
    Please let me know asap

I can do $550 shipped

I can do $550 shipped
    I’ll have to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by a_altermann View Post
    I’ll have to pass.
    If you have the time, would you post a picture that more clearly shows the battery compartment. I would like to run it as 4s and 5s. I have a VS-1 now and run it almost exclusively 5s. Best run so far 58 mph.
    Yours might be the one I need to get to that 60mph barrier I have been trying to reach. If you think 3s and a 2s hard packs (piggy backed) will fit I think I will take if off your hands.

Here are some pics of the battery compartment. The usable space in the compartment is : 5-3/8” long x 1-7/8” wide x 1-5/8” tall. I also have 3 new replacement flex cables with Teflon for the Lawless drive and not 2 that I previously stated.

Here are some pics of the battery compartment. The usable space in the compartment is : 5-3/8” long x 1-7/8” wide x 1-5/8” tall. I also have 3 new replacement flex cables with Teflon for the Lawless drive and not 2 that I previously stated.
    Gonna be a very tight fit but your setup is almost identical to mine. I will have to move the battery aft another inch I think. I'm not sure why yours is so much narrower but I thin width is very tight but ok.
    Bottom line, I'll take it for the $550.00 offer if it still stands

I am in NC and can paypal right away, just let me know for sure

I am waiting with baited breath, the suspense is electric. No pun intended. 60 mph or bust. The transom came out of my VS1 and I have it repaired all most like new but had to gain weight to make sure it wouldn't happen again.

John P, it’s yours for $550 shipped! PayPal is: blandon77@yahoo.com.

Sent. Should be there soon.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy my note. Mercury wasn't all that impressed. lol

Got it! I understand the struggle!! Lol.... I’ll send you tracking info as soon as I ship it. Thanks!!

John P, UPS tracking: 1ZX4A4430370114034

Great, Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to adding it to the fleet. Hope you have a great summer!