Thread: Traxxas Spartan Completely Upgraded Everything New

Default Traxxas Spartan Completely Upgraded Everything New

Attachment 165268Attachment 165267Traxxas Spartan Completely New Upgraded Boat. It has a 180a Seaking V3 and an SSS 4074 1800kv Motor. It has the Dual Adjustable Aluminum Trim Tabs(2 Per Side) and a Dual Pickup Rudder. It also has the Aluminum Water Jacket from OSE and a Tactic Radio System. RC BoatBits Stinger, 3/16 FlexShaft and an Octura M545 Brass Prop. Looking To get $675 Shipped. I have close to this price invested and I can also swap the motor for an SSS 4082 2000kv with a 40-L GoolRC Water Jacket. Please Let me know if anyone is interested. This has never been used but it should be very fast and very stable. Includes a Program Box for the ESC, Custom 3-D Printed Stand. Boat is also listed on eBay if you don’t feel safe buying directly from me. Thanks
    Last edited by Qwik; 05-29-2019 at 10:20 PM.

I updated the sale to include shipping.
    Too Many Boats........So My Wife Says Anyway.

I’m hoping someone can help me get this sold. I can put a Brand New Leopard 4082/1600kv motor in it if someone wants but I don’t think it would be as fast.
    Last edited by Qwik; 05-29-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Bump

I am swapping the motor to a Brand New Leopard X2 3674 1900kv. I am also going to install the stickers if anyone is interested. It’s no longer on eBay but I might post it there again soon. Thanks

This boat is still for sale but now has a Leopard 3674 1900kv motor and a Traxxas TQi Transmitter and matching Receiver. I’ve run it one time to test it and it’s ridiculously fast. I didn’t have time to make any adjustments to the hardware but full throttle was out of the question on 6s. I do have a short video of the run but it’s not posted anywhere. I have a 45mm prop on it now and I believe this boat will hit 50mph on 4S. Please let me know if you’re interested. Thanks