Thread: Spedcraft Mono

Default Spedcraft Mono

Speedcraft P-Mono. I have raced this boat both in P-mono and P-Limited Mono. Seems better suited to P-Limited, but will run either. This also just makes a really high quality boat for someone who just wants to run boats and play around. It has never been wrecked, but does have some nicks here and there that I have touched up. I am going to sell this RTR. Ready for you to just bind to the receiver, put in some batteries and run. I just recently switch over to the motor you see, so frankly I am still going to try and get a test in on the pond this week before I will ship it to someone. I just replaced the collet yesterday as it was out of round and I think that was causing some shaft heat up issues. I will probably sell it with a Grim Racer prop or something a bit below what it will handle to avoid anyone new to boating from dropping it in the water and burning it up. Typically you would run a x442 with it or maybe slightly more. You pay shipping, expect about 30 dollars or so. $450.00 SOLD!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by electric; 04-30-2019 at 02:42 PM.

More Pics
    Attached Images Attached Images