Thread: Herzog Hurricane

Default Herzog Hurricane

Thinning the fleet as I have way too many boats. I will be selling a few more soon. This boat was set up to run T-Mono. It has been in a wreck and you can see the repair on the left side in the photo as well as a fair amount of dings etc. Please examine the pictures closely. Now for the good news. It is dialed in and I am selling it ARTR. It will include a Castle 2028 motor, Spektrum Receiver, and all hardware shown including a sharpened and balanced x460 prop. The bottom of the hull is fully blueprinted. Depending on the water conditions it really can run fast on an x462 ideally. The only thing you will need to purchase and install is a 300amp ESC and it will be ready to race. I bought it to race it in the Nationals in Dallas(see picture) and while I did not win, it ran great. I ran the boat 10s. You will see it has a plexiglass cover to tape down and then the lid. This stickers are on top of the clear coat and will come off. This is boat is tough and is built to race. I will need to look around for a box to ship it and also probably remove the rudder(two bolts) and prop for shipping. Might take a few days. You will find me very straight forward to deal with. I am looking for $550.00 plus shipping. I would guess the shipping will be 40-55 dollars ballpark.
    Attached Images Attached Images

More Pics..

More Pics

After boxing up two other boats tonight. I think I am going to see if I can sell this one Locally. It's pretty big and heavy with the motor etc. Off the Market unless you can come pick it up 77382.

Good evening do still have this boat and is it for sale

Sold or still for sale??

I do still have the boat and would be willing to sell it. I have taken the receiver out and maybe the servo, but the Castle motor, drive train, hardware, and prop are still in there. Let me check on it this evening to ensure I can be accurate about what you are getting. Make me an offer on it.

Morning ok thanks for the response i be waiting

Yes, driveline and hardware. No receiver,servo or esc. Let me know.

Morning thanks for the picture yes i will let u know this week can you see how how much to my zip code 00830 usvi so i can add shipping usps priority to my offer. thank you for your response

Sold!

Got boat today!! well package and boat is in great condition like the pictures thanks again

Default Herzog Hurricane

Thats great! Glad it made it there ok! When she makes it back to the water post a pic of her if you get the time.
    Last edited by electric; 08-14-2019 at 08:59 PM.