Thread: proboat veles 29

Default proboat veles 29

selling my veles 29 .my lake is just too well used for me to enjoy this boat . it really needs calmer waters then i have here .
    price is 260.00 shipped .
    the boat has cosmetic issues only . cracking in the gelcoat ,little paint missing around the hatch from pulling tape off .

boat has a new high torque steering servo ,a balanced and sharpened stock prop ,a updated flex from proboat ,and the strut is modded so you can add negative trim to the prop to keep the nose down .

i bought this on the secondary and the cosmetic issues came with it when i got it .

during my ownership the esc smoked . i cleaned out the hull so its all nice and white inside again ,replaced the servo because the esc took that out too .and put in a used but working dynamite 120 esc ,same one that comes with the boat .

i ran it today to confirm all is well . so if after you buy it you smell any burnt smells thats why (former esc smoked) just a heads up .it happens .

the hull is sound and all electronics are working .

also comes with a spektrum rx(sr310)

you will need
    a transmitter
    and lipos . none included .

thanks .ask any questions i am here to answer them . no original box i never got one when i bought it .pretty firm on price . i am including shipping and taking the paypal hit .

thanks
    ps- usa shipping only
    Attached Images Attached Images
    volantex vector pro ,proboat veles 29 , traxxas spartan, hobbyking/tfl pursuit ,ft009 with rescue rigging

one more pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    volantex vector pro ,proboat veles 29 , traxxas spartan, hobbyking/tfl pursuit ,ft009 with rescue rigging

Joseph, what prop is on there?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

stock balanced and sharpened prop,its in the description.

sold!