Hi all,
This is my first post so let me introduce myself. I used to run in rc cars races since 2005 but i am completely new in boats. I saw the UtilityShip project in thingiverse and i liked it so i started the printing process immediately. The ship is almost 1 meter long and the width is about 30cm. The weight might be something like 5 to 6 kilos because i am planning to add two motors SSS 56104/420KV with water cooling (the designer of the boat is using two AvrotoLIFT 3520 400kv). The props that i have already order (like the ones the designer of the ship is using) are 55mm Diameter M4 Thread 4 Blade Brass Props with Pitch 49.0mm. So these are the existing hardware. I would like reccomendations on ESC's and batteries. I read that Flier ESCs are great. But which type for these motors and these props? I read a lot of calculations that you are doing which i cannot understand. It will be very helpful if someone explain to me and suggest me some good esc's in order to avoid burning my boat.

One last thing, this is a ship, so i don't want to see it flying, i just want torgue, not speed.

Best Regards

Thomas