Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW Venom King of Shaves P1 brand new in box 35in FE

Default NEW Venom King of Shaves P1 brand new in box 35in FE

SOLD!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

I hate to sell this but I have a new project on the way that I would like to raise some funds for. I got a brand new in box Venom King of Shaves P1 brand new in box 35in FE. It is still in the box exactly as I got it from Micheal (Lt130th) last year, I never built it or ran it and it stayed in the box. I am asking the same $400.00 shipped in the lower 48 states that I paid for it (yes I will be losing money with shipping and PayPal fees but I am posting here first before Ebay to try and give someone here a great deal)

As when purchased it from Micheal it is still missing the original receiver but who wants to run an old 27MHz radio system anyways?
    Last edited by emspjay; 09-02-2019 at 08:36 PM. Reason: please post pics in the thread

Bump! You know you want this when is the last time one NIB showed up for sale?

What’s project? Trade items?
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    What’s project? Trade items?
    I got a 54in gas KOS that I'm going to convert to electric. Do you have any big ESC's and motors?

Bump, besides big ESC's and motors. I would be interested in partial trades on a vintage MRP Skater Water Heater twin outboard boat NIB or the MRP 41inch Fountain electric boat NIB. I do have a thing for the 1980's/90's stuff

BUMP I'm going to do a weekly bump until June. Once June hits I will be out of town for work for the whole month of June so might just let it sit in the box until God knows when after that.

Bump!
    Would like to sell this soon, it would help pay for my recent $700+ order from OSE pics below. And thank you Steve for the super service and fast shipping as always!

DSCN4250.jpgDSCN4251.jpgDSCN4252.jpg

Bump! I'm back home from my work trip. Ready to sell will be listing this on multiple sites tomorrow.

WOW! No interest in this rare boat? I;m also still looking for vintage trades as partial payment. Nobody has any new vintage MRP or Kyosho boats as partial trade/payment? I would really like an original Kyosho Hurricane cat boat. Or the MRP Skater water heater cat!

Are you still pretty firm at 400 sans the partial trades?

Quote Originally Posted by webb1216 View Post
    Are you still pretty firm at 400 sans the partial trades?
    Yes that is how much I paid for it. I’m eating the shipping and pay pal fees. I will keep it before losing anymore money on it.

Has this been sold yet?
    Futaba Team Driver
    - IMPBA Hydro Technical Director -

Quote Originally Posted by don ferrette View Post
    Has this been sold yet?
    No I still have it, it's boxed and ready to ship if you are interested.

Thanks for the reply, the person who I was asking for prefers an Aquacraft Revolt 30 if one can be found.
    Futaba Team Driver

Thanks for the reply, the person who I was asking for prefers an Aquacraft Revolt 30 if one can be found.
    Don, I have a couple of AQ Revolt 30. Perhaps if you want to get this and trade it for one of mine I can do that. It's my son's boat and he hardly used it as they like their self-righting boats better. Let me know and I will send you pics. Then all three of us will get what we want.

Still keeping an eye on this, waiting on my MG to sell before I pull the trigger...

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    Don, I have a couple of AQ Revolt 30. Perhaps if you want to get this and trade it for one of mine I can do that. It's my son's boat and he hardly used it as they like their self-righting boats better. Let me know and I will send you pics. Then all three of us will get what we want.
    I appreciate the offer and please I mean no offense but that trade would mean I'd pay $400 for a used stock Revolt 30. They sell for less than that brand new (Tower lists them but says temporarily unavailable) with free shipping. If you'd like to entertain the idea of selling outright I can p/m you my email to send pics.
    Futaba Team Driver

Hey wondering if you’d be interested in one of those orange Hawaii boats? I have a full one and another hull.
    If you are really interested I can unpack it from our recent move and get you some pics.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I appreciate the offer and please I mean no offense but that trade would mean I'd pay $400 for a used stock Revolt 30. They sell for less than that brand new (Tower lists them but says temporarily unavailable) with free shipping. If you'd like to entertain the idea of selling outright I can p/m you my email to send pics.
    Don, np and no offense taken. I totally agree with you. I don't think my sons have actually used them this year or even last year that I can remember. So I just asked my other son if he is willing to part with his so I can trade the two for it but he still wants to keep it. What about the rigger that you're selling? What are the possibilities there?

Hey wondering if you’d be interested in one of those orange Hawaii boats? I have a full one and another hull.
    If you are really interested I can unpack it from our recent move and get you some pics.
    Hi Jesse, I sold you the full partially built one two years ago at a loss from what I paid for it not sure if I want it back LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by webb1216 View Post
    Still keeping an eye on this, waiting on my MG to sell before I pull the trigger...
    I'm in no rush to sell this. I'm running out of storage room because I keep buying boats and don't have time to build them, but I did find a temporary storage solution, some boats fit above the drop ceiling in my basement LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by emspjay View Post
    Hi Jesse, I sold you the full partially built one two years ago at a loss from what I paid for it not sure if I want it back LOL.
    aha! that would make sense. aight. I don't have as much hidden storage as you, so I won't be buying this one no matter how much I love this boat.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

aha! that would make sense. aight. I don't have as much hidden storage as you, so I won't be buying this one no matter how much I love this boat.
    I do still like that Super Hawaii I sold you (Damn I love the vintage boats, because they look like 1:1 boats like this KOS) what would you offer me for this KOS and send me back the Super Hawaii?

Quote Originally Posted by emspjay View Post
    I do still like that Super Hawaii I sold you (Damn I love the vintage boats, because they look like 1:1 boats like this KOS) what would you offer me for this KOS and send me back the Super Hawaii?
    You guys crack me up. .LOL what we do for our hobby and for our enjoyment. I do love mine and wouldn't mind having another. I wish I could swing it but just don't have the cash to do it. Jason I wish I had something I could trade you with besides some vintage jewels. .did you ever finish converting your 54" KOS? I have the motors but I think you said you needed higher KV . . I don't remember, but I still those TP Power 56XX motors. .

You guys crack me up. .LOL what we do for our hobby and for our enjoyment. I do love mine and wouldn't mind having another. I wish I could swing it but just don't have the cash to do it. Jason I wish I had something I could trade you with besides some vintage jewels. .did you ever finish converting your 54" KOS? I have the motors but I think you said you needed higher KV . . I don't remember, but I still those TP Power 56XX motors. .
    LOL yep this is a great hobby and everyone on this forum is awesome! That's why I have not put this on Ebay yet, rather sell it to somebody that will really enjoy it and not just see it as a cool "brushless boat". As you can see in this thread I purchased just about everything I needed for my 54" P1 KOS conversion from the OSE store a few months ago, but I still have not had the time to even start the conversion. Once I get the time I will do a build thread for my build and conversion.

Don, np and no offense taken. I totally agree with you. I don't think my sons have actually used them this year or even last year that I can remember. So I just asked my other son if he is willing to part with his so I can trade the two for it but he still wants to keep it. What about the rigger that you're selling? What are the possibilities there?
    John (mobius) bought it outright for asking price so now I'm looking to buy a Revolt directly.
    Futaba Team Driver

Don, there's one on ebay

Still available?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast