Thread: Want to race a simulated hydro for free?

Default Want to race a simulated hydro for free?

Hey guys its been some years since I've been here. I have been into turbine jets but it looks like im returning to boats once again. I'll always have a soft spot for boats.

Anyway im gonna be in the market soon for a hydroplane electric. If you have any recommends let me know.

Ok to the point, guys i want to share a free game with you made by only one man. I could not believe he pulled this off. Its all unlimited hydroplane racing and its still a work in progress but you MUST SEE. below is a link to my video which has the link to the game. If you have a decent computer that can run some games, you will love this sim. I want to help support him so that he can continue his hard work. This is totally free. Nothing but download required. Oh and if you have a virtual reality headset you can race in VR. Please give a like to my videos so that they get out there. This needs to be heard. Simulated boat racing is criminally underrated. Who would love to see offshore catamaran racing? Drag? Or even sprint?

P.s you can pretty much use any controller/keyboard/mouse/flight stick.

When you are about to launch game you will see a tab that says "input". You may set your key bindings there. I use a flight stick for now. Any questions ask away.

Id love to race for fun. Let me know if youd like to practice together.

https://youtu.be/Uh1k8r-yTNc

https://youtu.be/sS9ug9bo-UA
    Last edited by out of stock; 04-18-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Can this game be played just using a mouse?

Well the throttle is on the left click mouse. Im not sure if you can control with mouse movement. That being said there is an "input" tab when you are about to launch the game that allows you to click on "rudder" and simply move the mouse so that it registers the input for mouse control. Try it.

Um link to the game might help .

I wasn't sure if i was violating any rules by posting the link here directly. I stated above that the links to my YouTube videos have the link to the game. Either way here it is hope you enjoy.

http://uhlhydroplanes.com/hydrosim

Guys so far i have had over 13 viewers and not 1 like. I understand if you dont like the video but could you do us a favor and help us get the game out there by liking the video(s)? People need to hear about this.

Chris

I was able to turn the rudder into the arrow keys and make it work. Pretty cool game and will take some practice to get good at it. Good job to the designer.

Mark

Glad to hear you got it. Dont forget to use your canard to get higher speed otherwise it starts bouncing all over the place lol.

Heres a video i did of the miss budweiser showing different camera views on replay. https://youtu.be/Sk5bA0zvkEs

Vr video coming soon.

The game looks good. But they is a game called crew2 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox one which has offshore boat racing. You can find plenty of video of the boat racing in crew 2 on YouTube.

I gotta check that out. Thanks