Thread: Tp motor issues

Default Tp motor issues

Hello there anyone own a tfl popeye hydro? The motor that is in it is a tp motor setup for 4s with stock esc I need to know why my motor is giving me issues when I run it. It gets going then stops moving and i have to retrieve it i bring it in and play around with the wires on the motor and seems to mee there is a lose connection going into the motor I have replaced the esc and it still does it it like twerks and makes a tic tick sound and wont spin but then I touch the wire and it works. I need help I'm deciding to gut this boat out and make it a 6s set up but if i can fix the motor issue I might just leave it. Watch my YouTube channel on description of what happens to the motor please watch before you reply. Thank you video will be up now my channel is farmerman Roes

You’ve solved your own issue. This is what happens when one of the three motor wires doesn’t have a good connection. Re-solder the bullet connector on the motor side and it should be fine.

Hi Roesy. As stated above, a loose motor wire connection is most likely the cause of your issue. But the poor connection could be on either side of the connector. What connectors are you using? BTW, running a motor with one bad connection is very hard on the ESC and can damage or destroy it.

in the future when you want folks to watch your YouTube video please post a link to that video.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for