Thread: Valvryn tune-ups?

Default Valvryn tune-ups?

Hello everyone and thanks for taking a look at my post, I recently got another boat - the valvryn 25" tunnel hull.

For all the boats i have had before this one (Blackjack 24, Sonicwake 36, Shockwave 26, River jet 23, Veles 29) ive been able to find an amazing upgraded driveshafts and usually a good upgraded prop for it too on this sites store.

I havent seen any place to find upgrades for this Valvryn though and was wondering if anyone here knows of where to get an upgraded shaft/prop for this boat?

All the other boats I have that I mentioned only run on a 2 blade prop (i think my dad ordered an upgraded 3 blade for the sonicwake) and since the valvryn comes stock with a 3 bladed plastic prop I am looking for a metal/upgraded 3 blade prop that will work on a stock valvryn as well as a shaft if there is one?

Im guessing there is NOT one on OSE because its not a super popular boat model from what i can gather from the lack of videos on it on youtube compared to the other ones i have

Thanks!

Yes the poor Valvryn is a bit ignored. So much so that when I inquired on OSE's sales site (ask a question here) it was never answered.
    From what little I know about props is I think you can usually increase a few mm's when going fron 3 to 2 blades keeping the same pitch and vice versa when going from 2 to 3. I don't think it needs an upgraded propshaft but a spare is worth keeping on hand always.
    How do you kike your Valvryn?
    Last edited by NEDan; 07-25-2019 at 10:20 AM.