Thread: I Was Arrested

Default I Was Arrested

I was (pretendo) arrested, handcuffed (not real handcuffs) and perp-walked by two police-uniformed BG's (background actors) into a booking room in a (simulated) L.A. police station (Stage 22 Warner Brothers Studios Burbank). (that's me in the knit cap)

Rookie2.jpg

Stay tuned for my debut as an elderly mental patient on Criminal Minds (coming soon on CBS)
    and also when the so-called "biker" shows resume filming I may be a bigger (pretendo) "star"
    Last edited by properchopper; 03-27-2019 at 02:18 AM.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

I can’t believe you waited this long to release these talents Tony. Look forward to seeing you on screen

LOL. . that's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    I can’t believe you waited this long to release these talents Tony. Look forward to seeing you on screen
    Shawn, don't tell me you missed the famous "RC Boat" airing of Auction Hunters in which Allen and Ton "stumble" on a pair of radical Insane gassers in an "abandoned" storage locker, bid and win them, then enlist the aid of a local "rc boat expert" to evaluate them [been doing screen stuff for decades - helps pay for the FE toys]

Auction Hunters 20190327_100202_resized.jpg
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Yup I had seen that. Kinda forgot when I posted above though. It’s gotta be kind of cool work.

Hope all is well with you Tony, it’s been a bit.