Thread: Alien Power ESC USB driver problems

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Alien Power ESC USB driver problems

Hello,

I recently bought an ESC from Alien Power Systems. It is the model 24S 300A. However, I cannot program it with the USB because I cannot install the Windows drivers for the USB. Alien Power recommends the driver Prolific USB to COMM. Firstly, I installed the 2018 version. I seemed to work, but the COMM port is connecting and disconnecting all the time, and it is impossible to make the software from Alien work. I found on the net that old version from the driver may work, but anytime I try to install another version of the driver the installation process fails giving exit code 10.

I think I am not the only one with this problem, has somebody already solved it?

Thanks.

Captura.jpg

What Windows operating system are you using?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

I tried Windows 10 and Windows 7. In both I get the same results.

Quote Originally Posted by fredy View Post
    Hello,

I recently bought an ESC from Alien Power Systems. It is the model 24S 300A. However, I cannot program it with the USB because I cannot install the Windows drivers for the USB. Alien Power recommends the driver Prolific USB to COMM. Firstly, I installed the 2018 version. I seemed to work, but the COMM port is connecting and disconnecting all the time, and it is impossible to make the software from Alien work. I found on the net that old version from the driver may work, but anytime I try to install another version of the driver the installation process fails giving exit code 10.

I think I am not the only one with this problem, has somebody already solved it?

Thanks.

Captura.jpg
    This was reply from Bruno when I asked if esc was ballache with prolific and windows 10 when my esc arrived tried it as mentioned in pic, worked 1st time

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk