Thread: The mother load finally hit!

Default The mother load finally hit!

Ordered these new Turnigy 75C Graphenes back in mid December and they finally were delivered this week. Between the sale price, a 10% discount code, and some rewards points, I got them for 40% off. Should have bought twice as many! Charged them all to storage voltage and now they'll sit until summer, which is depressing. I have a box of 8mm OSE anti-spark connectors to solder on, but those can wait until I have a better idea on my wire length needs. I've had good performance and reliability from the original 65C Graphenes, so hopefully these do even better.

2019-02-28 17.30.56.jpg 2019-02-28 17.32.29.jpg 2019-03-01 18.13.46.jpg
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Nice Ryan, sorry you have to wait awhile. I guess me living in fl has its advantages. So how do these panther graphenes compare to the older turnigy red/gray/black graphenes.

Wow...nice deal...!!..... you wanna sell a couple.......I'm in..!! LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Bp9145 View Post
    Nice Ryan, sorry you have to wait awhile. I guess me living in fl has its advantages. So how do these panther graphenes compare to the older turnigy red/gray/black graphenes.
    They're green and have a higher C rating. That's all I know for now.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Quote Originally Posted by fweasel View Post
    Ordered these new Turnigy 75C Graphenes back in mid December and they finally were delivered this week. Between the sale price, a 10% discount code, and some rewards points, I got them for 40% off. Should have bought twice as many! Charged them all to storage voltage and now they'll sit until summer, which is depressing. I have a box of 8mm OSE anti-spark connectors to solder on, but those can wait until I have a better idea on my wire length needs. I've had good performance and reliability from the original 65C Graphenes, so hopefully these do even better.

2019-02-28 17.30.56.jpg 2019-02-28 17.32.29.jpg 2019-03-01 18.13.46.jpg
    GOOD stuff right there Ryan why you telling every one lol

Quote Originally Posted by dasboata View Post
    GOOD stuff right there Ryan why you telling every one lol
    Cause its been an artic cold winter with not much going on boat wise. When large boxes full of batteries show up, my wife doesn't care, so I have to tell someone.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Cause its been an artic cold winter with not much going on boat wise. When large boxes full of batteries show up, my wife doesn't care, so I have to tell someone.
    Rofl

Sweet , a box full

How did these batterys end up performing for you? Thinking about running these or the bolt LiHV turnigys in my mystic 138 12s 5000 mah each

Quote Originally Posted by mxrb18 View Post
    How did these batterys end up performing for you? Thinking about running these or the bolt LiHV turnigys in my mystic 138 12s 5000 mah each
    They did really well. Only ran them in my HPR this summer, but will be using them in multiple boats next year.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Where the best place to order from? Looking for a good deal on 4 of them

Wait for the black Friday and early winter sales from hobbyking
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Would you rate these Panther Graphenes more than the Turnigy nano-techs? I have had the nano techs with dead cells after a handful of runs.... and that is looking after them in regards to storage and run times etc.
    These graphenes are slightly cheaper than the nanotechs so it just makes you wonder.

Vera nIzzA
    Noisy person

Quote Originally Posted by robbo1 View Post
    Would you rate these Panther Graphenes more than the Turnigy nano-techs? I have had the nano techs with dead cells after a handful of runs.... and that is looking after them in regards to storage and run times etc.
    These graphenes are slightly cheaper than the nanotechs so it just makes you wonder.
    These, and the previous 65C Graphene versions, were WAY better than the nano-tech's. Better matched cells, IR readings much lower, more output, less voltage sag. Only negative is their size and weight, but that never bothered me. I base that off nano-techs I've had in the past as well as some pretty in depth comparisons from a guy who rates batteries on RCGroups. If I'm not mistaken, there's a new nano-tech product coming out and I know nothing about that.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Wait for the black Friday and early winter sales from hobbyking
    Has hobbyking had the Black Friday sales yet? The sales have just been and gone here at Australian retail outlets but did not see any hobbyking Black Friday sales.

Quote Originally Posted by robbo1 View Post
    Has hobbyking had the Black Friday sales yet? The sales have just been and gone here at Australian retail outlets but did not see any hobbyking Black Friday sales.
    I don't believe there was a Black Friday sale at HK, i go on there site every day & have not seen one. They just seem to have there ongoing Cyber sale which dosn't seem to have much use full things on offer for me at least.

How long are the battery cables to the ESC on these?