Thread: New to the forum and My New Zelos 36

Default New to the forum and My New Zelos 36

Hi all new to the forum and just received my New Zelos36 today. What a beautiful boat . Unfortunately its winter here so I got a few months before I can take her out on her maiden run.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome. Nice choice, the Zelos is a fun boat. All of my boats are staring back at me, hanging on the wall, waiting for spring. So I know the feeling.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Welcome to the forums.....I too run 1/5 ...have a modded FG marder.....nasty little thing..... I live in PA....so waitin on spring..... Plenty of FE boats too...!!

Quote Originally Posted by 30nitro View Post
    Welcome to the forums.....I too run 1/5 ...have a modded FG marder.....nasty little thing..... I live in PA....so waitin on spring..... Plenty of FE boats too...!!
    Thanks for the welcome guys .

Mine started out as a Rovan HPI 360 Clone. I've modified it quite a bit . A lot of Turtle racing parts and a OBR Racing 34cc v2 reed case engine. I need to paint the body yet but it's close to done now finally.

Quote Originally Posted by 1coopgt View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys .

Mine started out as a Rovan HPI 360 Clone. I've modified it quite a bit . A lot of Turtle racing parts and a OBR Racing 34cc v2 reed case engine. I need to paint the body yet but it's close to done now finally.
    Nice...!!! I like the shorter wheel base on these......my FG is shorter also.....

This is what the BAJA originally looked like .