Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Picco P-80 Nitro Marine Motor

  1. #1

    Default Picco P-80 Nitro Marine Motor

    Bought this motor 20 years ago and put it in an 1/8 scale hydro. Only run time on the motor is about 15 min break in time. Pulled the boat off the shelf after 20 years and going to convert to brushless. The motor was stored properly and like new condition. Will include pipe and muffler. Trying to recoup some money for the conversion...
    300.00IMG_20181231_155519986.jpgIMG_20181231_155523988.jpgIMG_20181231_155537856.jpgIMG_20181231_155957892.jpgIMG_20181231_155759484_HDR.jpg

  2. #2

    Default

    Hi,

    Is the piston and sleeve stock (not tuned) ? Which pipe is on, if you can tell me ?

    Thanks
    I like the dolphins

  3. #3

    Default

    It is completely stock. I bought it brand new and barely ran the motor before the boat went on the shelf. I don't remember what pipe is on it, but my guess is a MAC. I can make some measurements if that would help

  4. #4

    Default

    Could you make a picture about Zimmerman disc valve ? (that's vulnerable at this engine)
    I like the dolphins

  5. #5

    Default

    The motor is assembled. What in particular would you like to see on the valve?

  6. #6

    Default

    I would like see this point.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I like the dolphins

  7. #7

    Default

    I would prefer to not disassemble the motor. What does it take to get the valve out? Just un bolt the front half of the motor? What holds the disk in place?

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default

    Only the 4 pcs screws to see the inside of disc
    I like the dolphins

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Default

    Okay thank you

    I'm thinking about to have this engine to my small vintage nitro engine collection.
    I like the dolphins

  12. #12

    Default

    Your welcome, please let me know if you are interested.

  13. #13

    Default

    We can wait to another buyer with cash but I'm here later as option for you.
    I like the dolphins

  14. #14

    Default

    You might have more luck selling at a nitro site Like www.intlwaters.com or https://www.facebook.com/groups/931139780335488/
    Randy
    For ABS, Fiberglass, Carbon hulls and Stainless hardware
    BBY Racing

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyatBBY View Post
    You might have more luck selling at a nitro site Like www.intlwaters.com or https://www.facebook.com/groups/931139780335488/
    I used to be a member on Intlwaters, but I can't get on the site any longer. When I tried (guessed) at using my old login it says I am banned, however I did try several different usernames and passwords before that occurred. I have tried to contact them to find out what the problem is, but haven't heard anything.
    Do you have any connections with the forum administrator? I agree it would be a better place to post the ad.
    Thanks
    Brad

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toomanyxjs View Post
    I used to be a member on Intlwaters, but I can't get on the site any longer. When I tried (guessed) at using my old login it says I am banned, however I did try several different usernames and passwords before that occurred. I have tried to contact them to find out what the problem is, but haven't heard anything.
    Do you have any connections with the forum administrator? I agree it would be a better place to post the ad.
    Thanks
    Brad
    Send a message to this guy via OSE... https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...2-don-ferrette

    He should be able to help revive your account on IW.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longballlumber View Post
    Send a message to this guy via OSE... https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...2-don-ferrette

    He should be able to help revive your account on IW.
    Thank You!
    I'll send him a message

  18. #18

    Default

    I picked up another PICCO 80 that can be used for parts or make into a running motor. It has one snapped off head bolt. To sweeten the pot, I will include this motor along with the new one for the same price. 300.00[ATTACH=CONFIG]163867
    Attached Images Attached Images

  19. #19

    Default

    Hi,

    I have still interest to trade to any FE boat from my collection.

    You could choice and order from these NEW boats:
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...QzVUhXY1Y2MmlB

    Thanks again
    I like the dolphins

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PiroSteel View Post
    Hi,

    I have still interest to trade to any FE boat from my collection.

    You could choice and order from these NEW boats:
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...QzVUhXY1Y2MmlB

    Thanks again
    Thank you,but really not interested in trades. Trying to recoup some money for the FE conversion

  21. #21

    Default

    Ok, I'm thinking about too.
    May will in the future a new boat model category as like the The Race of Gentlemen at the beach.

    JT
    I like the dolphins

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •