Moving to a new place in a week, so I need to get rid of as many of these as I can.

Local pickup only, will not ship (unless the price makes sense). Available for pickup either from Vista (92084) or within 30 miles of Irvine. Shipping these ends up being around 40-50 bucks, so it's not worth the hassle.

I have quite a few of these hulls. Some are really good, some are pretty good but with very minor imperfections. Each can be built to run without any issues. I have build about 3 so far and ran them. Over the years we got these to a point where they run flat on water, so then all of the old boats were rebuilt to have the right amount of tunnel height, etc. The center fin helps a lot with the turning ability as long as the rudder can accommodate. Some have nice carbon fiber inlays in them that I installed at some point (really thick 12k carbon, way better than usual 3k). A few hulls are almost fully built and just need a few touches. Instead of listing each one, I am listing 2 right now, and if anyone is interested, come by and take a look at the rest. I can give away a few hulls for free. I can also sell the really good ones for 50 each (or less depending on the hull). I have no time or motivation to build any of them right now, so hopefully they go to the right hands to be build and run. Most are made of pine, some are made of poplar. Very solid and high quality construction. Made by my father who is a violin maker. I hate to get rid of these, but I have a bunch of them, so I decided to keep the very best 5 or so for myself to build later or just have on the shelf. If you have questions on how to build them, I will be more than happy to advise or even help with a few things. They are just like your regular catamaran hull, plus the center fin at the bottom. They can be built as a twin motor layout or single, depending on the speed goals. I have one that I built to run about 85 mph. Due to the extra weight they are much more stable on choppy water than light fiberglass stuff, but they do need more power to accelerate fast, so I've only built them as twins. I always do the same setup which is a pair of 240 SW esc's and 2000 or 2200 motors, the prop sizes depend on what type of running they'd be doing mostly. I install the water pickups always at the bottom of each sponson. Some hulls have painted or clear-coated lids which can be sanded down to bare wood and re-coated. All of the boats are coated with high quality west system epoxy (105/207) so all they need is just a few layers of clearcoat to be safe. I've had them for a few years and each still looks new without a single distortion.