TP 3630 2220 kv
    Speaking t180
    M445 prop
    Hi tech hs5645mg servo
    Wire drive (extra included )
    $600.00 shipped
    sorry, missed cleaning dirt on rudder ,lol

Price drop $400 shipped lower 48

Is this boat legal for impba p limited mono?

i'm not sure , i'm sure someone will answer that , motor is legal I believe

Yes and No. The size and Mechanicals all conform but the self righting hull maybe a question.

thank you howard, maybe if you taped up the self righting holes?? lol!!

Then I would say it’s legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only NAMBA has the no self righting rule. They piss other racers off generally speaking. More often than not, the guys that "right" just mash the throttle as they flip back up with no regard for traffic. We saw one regularly that was like a torpedo instead of a boat. Not every boater was like that obviously but that happened frequently enough for NAMBA to change their rules to keep them out. IMPBA has no rule prohibiting them that I'm aware of. However......if you self right during a heat there's an extremely high possibility that you'll be called for a penalty (lane infraction, traveling backwards) as you just don't know where it will be pointed when it rights. This is true of just spinning out too but when you spin and are upright it doesn't seem to piss guys off. Not sure what that is the case.

Not that hard to disable it for a race. Tape works pretty sure.
    Noisy person

If all else fails look it up in the book.... While it's not explicitly saying they legal or illegal, it does consider the boat "stopped" when it flips over.

D. Racing Rules All IMPBA, Procedures, Rules of Competition, Contest & Racing Rules. All racing will run on standard IMPBA race courses unless otherwise specified for a class.

In addition to the IMPBA racing rules the following racing rules will also apply to fast electric.

1. During a race start, a boat cannot stop. Doing so will result in a one lap penalty.

A boat will be considered as stopped when:
    a. The boat falls off plane or step allowing the bow to settle into the water.
    b. Turns upside down for any reason even if it is a self-righting boat.
    c. A “barrel roll”, “end over end flip” or “spin” is not a stopping infraction unless the boat fails to continue forward motion but may be grounds for a lane infraction.

2. Once the race has started, a boat that stops for any reason will be called as a stopped boat by the contest director and allowed a five count to continue racing. At the contest director’s discretion, a stopped boat may immediately be called as a dead boat if warranted. A stopped boat that fails to continue racing after the five count will now be called as a dead boat. A boat that stops three or more times during a heat will be assessed as a dead boat for the heat. When a boat is called as a ‘stopped boat’ it is also considered to be a ‘dead boat’, which must be avoided by other boats on the water. When a stopped boat is capable of resuming the race it must give ‘right of way’ to other boats on the water as described in the Contest & Racing Rules.

Thanks Mike
    Noisy person

OK, now that we got that done , anyone interested in buying my boat ?? lol!@!!

Boat is sold !!!i must say that was some interesting discussion on this boat , thanks guys Bill