Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outboard Motors

great idea i should have thought of that one i bet that solves the problem but i up graded to high for that housing has i said went ti 1750 kv 22v wasnt getting the speed i wanted with flex shaft one now im hitting 65+ with it now with trim its a blast with no worries now and hope thats working for you too as i said great idea they should have done that lol

Didn't solve but was better.

it didnt well still a good idea what boat are you running

Quote Originally Posted by MARK FORREST View Post
    it didnt well still a good idea what boat are you running
    I am running the Dragon Hobby F1 boats because they are the most real looking of all the F1 boats I have seen on the internet at all the various hobby dealers. If you are familiar with F1, Champ, or F1 H2O boat racing you will see what I mean. If you know of a R/C model boat that is as real looking as the full scale DAC, BABA, Lee Craft, Seebold F1 boats, let me know.
    I bought my Dragon Hobby boats from Monkey Hobby in China. I wish I could have bought them from my local hobby shop, but he could not get them.

Jeff

IMG_3238.JPGIMG_3280.JPGIMG_3532.JPGThe Start.jpgDSC01409.jpg

its as real as you can get i almost bought that but with the up grades i wanted to do that boat wouldnt work thats y i bought the vs1 not as real as thevdraygon but my also runs the way i wanted it to good luck with those dam flex shafts lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12