Hey everyone! Getting back in the game after many years and this is my first electric build. I just ordered an AR 44 cat hull. Going to run twin outboards with Hyperformance 7.5 legs. Set up will be 6s with option to run 8s. Plan for twin Leopard 4092 1390kv 2Y motors. I plan on using one 6s 40c 6000mah battery for each motor to start with for simplicity sake. This boat will be built for fun, not racing, so run times are key, but would like to have the speed if I want it, hence the 8s option.

I want to run 200 amp ESCs. I could do 180a but would limit myself to 6s in that case. Problem is I would like reverse and BEC.

I've looked at the Turnigy 200a and it has reverse but it doesn't have BEC...and what little feedback it has on hobbyking reviews is bad.

I also looked into the Swordfish 200a but it doesn't have BEC or reverse.

The ZTW Seal Series ESC 200A has both but it is out of stock.

I found a 60 dollar one from a Chinese website that has reverse and BEC but then you have the potential problems with shipping, customer service, and possibly reliability...?

I'm unfamiliar with all these brands and would like feedback from anyone on other options. Is there an ESC out there that I'm unaware of? Or...should I just forget about those two requirements?

Thanks,

Murray