Thread: Ul-19 30

Default Ul-19 30

I've noticed more than a few of these proboat UL-19s on ebay for sale. More that a couple the seller says one or 2 runs on it. Am I missing something with these? Do they have an issue or are people running it and instantly knowing they're in over their head on the first run?
    Thanks in advance.

I think a lot of guys get hydros and soon realize they are harder to set up, harder to drive and give up rather than learn how.
    It’s been my experience that the sport runner is mostly concerned about straight line speed not the cornering prowess of a hydro.
    Super fun boats once you learn them.
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

I got the UL 19 last summer. Being pretty new at racing i just threw it in and raced it. Don't think i changed anything but the battery connections. Awesome boat !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by stadiumyamaha View Post
    I think a lot of guys get hydros and soon realize they are harder to set up, harder to drive and give up rather than learn how.
    It’s been my experience that the sport runner is mostly concerned about straight line speed not the cornering prowess of a hydro.
    Super fun boats once you learn them.
    I'd agree that this is a very likely explanation PLUS some consternation after the first time left rudder is applied at speed
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Tony turns LEFT a lot!!!

Thanks guys I appreciate the input. Probably going to grab one here in the next week or so

Quote Originally Posted by SJFE View Post
    Thanks guys I appreciate the input. Probably going to grab one here in the next week or so
    I'm sure most of the tuning was done prior to release. A really nice, fast fun ride.

"Tony turns LEFT a lot"

Leonard : I only turn left to avoid nailing those silly orange thingies in the turns...........
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono