There has been a lot of posts regarding interest in 1/10 scale FE Hydro in D-12 here on the forum. Thanks Don Ferrette for getting the ball rolling, and doing the ground work on getting the details drafted for a proposed set of rules. I had no idea what a daunting task it is to set things up and get things organized. I have also seen some Facebook traffic and it appears that there are several people in D-12 interested and some are presently in the process of building 1/10 scale boats for the 2019 season as test models. Hers are a couple of pictures of the 1997 PICO American Dream boat that I started a couple of years ago and picked up again in an effort to finish it with hopes of doing some testing along with others in D-12.

If anyone else has any pictures of boats they are working on, I would love to see what you are working on. We may be able to compare notes and work together and help each other out if we are having issues with our builds. Thanks for looking and have a great New Year.

001A.JPG028.JPG042.JPG050.JPGPICO 12 6 18 020.JPG