Sorry for the delay guys. Yes, the endbell heat sink is a custom job. It slip fits onto the endbell thereby making it legal. You are correct. The 90° outlets will cause more restriction than straight. I use the ones with the largest internal flowpaths that I can find. There are some out there (banjo type, adjustable angle) that are terrible. They restrict the flow considerably. Yes, the spiral internal cooling can is the way to go IMO. There are a few people that I know of working on them.

As for the boat, I ran it again last weekend. It's fast, but I still need to get the steering figured out. The turn fin was angled upwards towards the front of the boat (counterclockwise if looking at the fin). It didn't dawn on me until I was halfway home from the pond. Good thing is that the boat showed no signs of blowover, and the speeds seem to be pretty good. The low AOA and aggressive airfoil in the front make it hard to get up on the plane. You have to ease it a bit. Still need to get a GPS on it. Here's the video that Tyler took on Todd's camera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfiR...ature=youtu.be