Thread: T180V3 excellent condition with programming box

Default T180V3 excellent condition with programming box

I’ve had this esc since it first came out. This has been a great esc and I really don’t understand why the quit making it. I have a few dozen runs on 4s and always used it built in BEC with absolutely no issues. I have had only a single run with it on 6s and used it’s built it BEC , everything functioned flawlessly, didn’t overheat but the factory caps on the battery leads did go south so I installed CC cap bank. Hasn’t been run since. You get the programming box and your choice of bullet connector. I have CC 8mm on the motor leads and 6.5mm CC on the battery leads and will include a new pack of plugs, 8mm or 6.5mm... The on/off switch has been epoxy puttied to the heat sink, I’m sure it will come off no problem. This video was the last time I used it. Asking $150 shipped to the 48 OBO for all 82894E9E-D15C-4726-A845-566D2900F6BD.jpg166C0A81-66A7-4C5B-96A2-1F4806AF72D1.jpg

I guess the good thing with this speed control is that you know what ur getting, it’s not going to go backwards unless it’s miss treated. It’s been taken care of and the most I ever abused it is in the YouTube vid above. I have absolutely no problems hanging on to this but I’m trying to get onboard with the Bluetooth programming CC is putting out and want to replace this esc with something I can program with my smartphone. IDK but this esc has been the best one I’ve ever had in a fun runner. Thanks
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 12-18-2018 at 08:25 PM. Reason: merged posts
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

FYI , I’ll sell it cheaper let me know ur offer
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

You take 60 for it?