Thread: Hobbywing 20A BEC ESC

Default Hobbywing 20A BEC ESC

Forgot about this thread I participated last year. Anybody want the ESC? Works great! Free and I will pay postage the U.S.
    DSCN3708.jpgDSCN3710.jpg

I could use that in my scratch built foamy wing. I think it's the cheapest way to learn how to crash airfoils (only flown helis). Wing less than $5.00 electronics less than $40.00. Now with this even less $. I'm sure the learning time on the crashing part will be close to zero!!!! And when you do, build another for $5 and use same electronics.

Thank You so much!
    41" & 29" FE Aeromarine Sprint Cats, Quickdraw powered "Dollar Eater" 41" Insane Cat, 29" BL mod Graupner Cat, 24" Hydro, 29" OB Cat, BL mod NQD Tear Into Jet boat, 55" Scarab, JET SWEEP R/C pool skimmer Rescue Boat.

Quote Originally Posted by 78MaicoRider View Post
    I could use that in my scratch built foamy wing. I think it's the cheapest way to learn how to crash airfoils (only flown helis). Wing less than $5.00 electronics less than $40.00. Now with this even less $. I'm sure the learning time on the crashing part will be close to zero!!!! And when you do, build another for $5 and use same electronics.

Thank You so much!
    It's yours! PM me your address. Merry Christmas!

Hi Dan, I got your PM. Tracking # 9405 5036 9930 0365 7771 42 I will drop at the PO in the morning.

I just checked tracking on the package. This is what it came back with.....

Label Created, not yet in system
    A status update is not yet available on your Priority Mail® package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon.

Have you shipped it yet?
    41" & 29" FE Aeromarine Sprint Cats, Quickdraw powered "Dollar Eater" 41" Insane Cat, 29" BL mod Graupner Cat, 24" Hydro, 29" OB Cat, BL mod NQD Tear Into Jet boat, 55" Scarab, JET SWEEP R/C pool skimmer Rescue Boat.

I had the wrong last number above, the correct number is 9405 5036 9930 7771 41 and it shows it was delivered on the 24th. Below is a picture of the tracking and my label receipt.

DSCN3728.jpgDSCN3729.jpg