Thread: Anyone running the Mamba XLX with cooling fan/no water

Default Anyone running the Mamba XLX with cooling fan/no water

Guys I’m having a hard time pulling the trigger on a esc. The CC Mamba XLX is sounding really good to me with its Bluetooth iOS Castle Link. It has a cooling fan and curious if the fan works good enough in a boat. Anyone have any idea on the amperage rating ? Here is a video of a guy running one in a Insane Thunder boat, I need a esc to switch between my 36” Aeromarine Cat and my future 34” carbon mono. In the video looks like the esc is taking abuse and I’m curious if he ever burned it up so I left a message on YouTube for him , heck he is probably a member here lol .... any success stories on this esc would be great !6FA48378-5875-490E-AC91-A53777E9C824.jpeg

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

Attachment 162998

Have a laugh with this video !!!
    https://youtu.be/kjM3N3esEf8
    Last edited by rearwheelin; 12-14-2018 at 07:59 AM.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

I think if you do a search on "Mamba XLX" you will find your answers and much much more.

Quote Originally Posted by longballlumber View Post
    I think if you do a search on "Mamba XLX" you will find your answers and much much more.
    Thank you , I indeed found great info
    --Albert Einstein