Thread: T29 wake board conversion implement idea 💡

Default T29 wake board conversion implement idea 💡

I have a idea of building a second Lexan hatch with a scale wake board tower . And a skier to pull , the skier will be controlled by a 3rd party and a micro servo controlling the skier. The skier will be a stand alone system. I’d need to take off my 642x and prop down, maybe rig up a small nitro fuel pump to the boats cooling system to circulate threw esc and motor. Just a thought that I had , I think it’s possible to do . 3175CA3D-F4F4-4A6E-B010-9EDFFD2B1195.jpg
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

I have this Italian horn off a TE511 I’m going to rig up. I’ve made simple circuits based of a servo arm , turn full right go honk honk ... I’ll go down to Best Buy and pic up a Bluetooth mini speaker and walk circles around the pond 632EF7FE-D184-403B-B057-C10410A26F37.jpg
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein