Thread: 36” Aeromarine Avenger

Default 36” Aeromarine Avenger

Sale withdrawn due to lack of interest and I will be finishing this build. Thanks This was a special order boat from Aeromarine. It has never been crashed only burned up a couple T180’s in it . I did a lot of building experiments with it so it has a couple holes drilled here and there that I ran wires and cooling line threw so some of those will need to be filled, easy. I ripped out the Lexan battery trays so there some JB and epoxy putty that need to be removed and new battery trays need to be installed or just Velcro to the floor if that’s your thing. The motor mount is CF and aluminum with some braising. Aluminium stringers and CF servo mount. Lexan esc or battery tray forward of the motor. 1/4 drive with new German 8mm shaft collet . Aeromarine drive cable and speedmaster hardware. This boat only has about 2 minutes of run time total on it and is in excellent condition besides burn marks on the hatch when the esc’s cratered. Ball links , titanium linkage rod and new HiTech 5685 servo come with it . This is a large cat 14.25”x36” and weighs 8 lb as shown . For some reason I thought T180’s were going to run 56mm motor lol it’s been laying around for 3 years and needs to go ! As far as blemishes there is only a couple and nothing serious. No paint on it ... I’m asking $300 shipped to the 48 , PayPal. ThanksFBAFA73B-4C4B-4E04-BE42-1F8E812628F3.jpgB9064BE5-75E1-419A-BFB3-14E842259224.jpgAE6FD1BE-F36A-4D89-ABA3-F1C1A606690F.jpgE4E30905-9C8D-4EE6-93CE-4F33A0F86655.jpg
    Last edited by rearwheelin; 12-10-2018 at 11:15 PM.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

--Albert Einstein

Forgot to mention the motor mount is a 35mm pattern fits 56 series TP motors or one could file it open to fit 30mm pattern easily.
    --Albert Einstein

Price drop to $280 and I will throw in a esc mount
    --Albert Einstein

I’ve decided to keep it do to lack of interest. Thank you
    --Albert Einstein