Thread: Almost Brand new Swordfish Pro 300 amp Lite

Default Almost Brand new Swordfish Pro 300 amp Lite

SOLDI bought this a couple years ago and boats got put on the back burner. Swordfish Pro 300 amp Lite version 15s with data logging. I soldered 8mm CC bullets and built an anti spark implement. I soldered 6mm cc bullets for a plug in cap bank and joined the battery leads at the cap bank plugs. I put some Velcro on one side of the esc when I was fitting it in the boat . Tested the anti spark on it and that’s it. This esc has never powered a motor. I’m getting out of larger boats so I can focus on more practical smaller boats with my kids. I’ll accept $200 shipped to the 48, PayPal only C4EA6B17-63F7-4F15-A9A7-5304BE4B04B9.jpg
    Last edited by rearwheelin; 12-07-2018 at 01:22 AM.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

Would you be welling to take $150 PayPal as FF???? If so let me know I can PayPal tonight
    Alan Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Alanterry View Post
    Would you be welling to take $150 PayPal as FF???? If so let me know I can PayPal tonight
    Alan Terry
    Let me kick that around a little I just posted today. If you would like to buy one of my boats or the TP motor here on Swap Shop for asking price I will be happy to let it go for $150. Thanks
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

I will increase my offer to $175.00 shipped, let me know.

I will increase my offer to $175.00 shipped, let me know.
    Ok I’ll take that
    --Albert Einstein

Funds have been sent, sent address in a pm

Thank you
    Alan

Funds have been sent, sent address in a pm

Thank you
    Alan
    I’ll ship this tomorrow, thanks bud
    --Albert Einstein