Thread: 2 pole old school Fiago 540xl 6t 2650kv like new

Default 2 pole old school Fiago 540xl 6t 2650kv like new

Sold !!!!!!I’ve had this motor for years and got it from a friend who was a speed chump that burned up a couple expensive CC esc’s because he kept trying to run this motor on 6s !! This is a 2-3s motor and has only 2 runs on it , each run lasted about 10 seconds on 6s lol... these really are great motors for the right setup. The shaft has no flat spot , 5mm shaft , OSE 5mm bullets and a brand new water can . The boat my buddy had this in was a 20 something inch H&M rigger of some sort and I witnessed both runs with this motor and it looked like it pushed the boat to 70 mph in short order on a quarter throttle (he said)... and then his cc 240 went puff . I don’t even think this motor has been over 100F ... include new water jacket...$55 OBO shipped to the 48 , pp only thanks B3EB6B63-AE71-45C1-9DAD-7BE8E3D8C8F7.jpg0138E9B0-621D-4C94-9ABF-D5BF6EDBD522.jpg151DBDF4-FE17-437F-9A5C-1E0723CBA77A.jpg
    Last edited by rearwheelin; 12-07-2018 at 02:14 PM.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

This motor is the real deal 2 pole leiner (sp) copy going back to its born on date in 2007 . Cheers
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

I can’t spell , my oppollogies ahead of time thanks
    --Albert Einstein

This motor needs a new home $40 shipped
    --Albert Einstein

Price drop , $35 shipped
    --Albert Einstein

Dang bro... I love these motors!! I’ll grabbit.
    I should have known WHAT you were selling to throw in with the Rico...
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    Dang bro... I love these motors!! I’ll grabbit.
    I should have known WHAT you were selling to throw in with the Rico...
    No problem ! I’ll throw it in the cat if you want that one ! lol ... I’ll get this out today, thanks Jesse
    --Albert Einstein

$$ sent. Sorry don’t need a cat right now
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Sold!
    --Albert Einstein