Thread: First FE tunnel build

Default First FE tunnel build

Hey guys I've been running nitro tunnels since 2012 in local ponds and have been to a couple Charleston races but never raced. I've started building a FE tunnel kit that was designed by someone else. I'm modifying as I build it. It will be my first Fe boat period. I am also building 2 Jae 21 G2 riggers for me and a friend that I am converting to FE while I'm building them. I will be asking some questions when I get further along. The radio box on the tunnel is a little tall so I will be cutting it down.

Good luck with this one 😊. I remember these being fun to build but a real pain in the butt to get dialed in and running well. If memory serves I had some cg issues and had to remount the outboard. So be mindful and ask lots of questions if you know anyone running them.

Quote Originally Posted by SJFE View Post
    Good luck with this one ��. I remember these being fun to build but a real pain in the butt to get dialed in and running well. If memory serves I had some cg issues and had to remount the outboard. So be mindful and ask lots of questions if you know anyone running them.
    thanks, I am focusing on the 2 JAE 21 builds right now that I have one hardware kit here and one on the way.