Thread: This will not float

Default This will not float

enjoying my first 1:14 semi-truck build, these trucks are RAD! i've been waiting a really long time(i just like boats and buggies better) but now i've been Floored! more accessories for these than Barbie......... HA!
    SDC10855.jpg
    SDC10859.jpg
    SDC10860.jpg
    SDC10861.jpg
    SDC10868.jpg
    This is one for the Snowman and the Bandit..........

Wow! That's beautiful! More pictures please...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

i tried to get on a truck forum for this build and it was nothing but crickets.
    so i just had to post the darn thing on OSE, figuring it will be towing boats and my lunch.......Ha!
    the parts these engineers and tool and die men and women come up with just floors me, heck i just put the tools on it and it puts its self together.
    the Hot Racing Products i just could not resist i mean these trucks just like crawlers are forever endless in accessories.
    so the beauty of this has to go to Tamiya, Hot Racing, Integy, RC4WD, Holmes Hobbies, XTRA SPEED, XSpede, RPP Hobbies, Yeah Racing, JX Servos and
    Fast Eddy Bearings.
    Almost every screw, bolt, washer and nut is 304 stainless steel, there are some Tamiya specialized connectors you just can not purchase any where period, so those had to be used.
    So sammyha it is something i've been researching for some time, and on you tube these trucks are just so close to real, our hobbies have jumped pages since i was a young lad, The MFC-01 is going to be a first as far as the sound and vibration modes lights are never difficult just so many so time consuming.
    there's probably just a few more pics to share, dang there is way too many else where that are far niftier than this, that it has me wanting to do
    the semi-racing ones like my 1/32 scale slots, like these i have
    SDC10884.jpg
    SDC10886.jpg

Did you try RC Crawlers? I have aTRX4 Body Bashing thread on there. On the Traxxas RTR Defender. I had no problems posting on that forum. Another forum with awesome info and support. Works exactly like this forum...

That's a fairly serious machine.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Quote Originally Posted by Stillwet View Post
    This is one for the Snowman and the Bandit..........
    I can appreciate this!

Those slot trucks (cars) are sick.

Quote Originally Posted by sammyha View Post
    Did you try RC Crawlers? I have aTRX4 Body Bashing thread on there. On the Traxxas RTR Defender. I had no problems posting on that forum. Another forum with awesome info and support. Works exactly like this forum...

i've been on RC Crawlers site when iwas building a Axial SCX10 and a Kyosho Mad Force i did'nt realize they had a section for 1:14 trucks. so i have been on there but it's been some time. so thanx for the update because it was most informative for my crawler and monster truck builds.
    i'll post some more pics after the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Smock View Post
    That's a fairly serious machine.
    it's been seriously fun to watch this machine come together, weighing in at over 5lbs and about 6lbs plus to go.

Quote Originally Posted by longballlumber View Post
    I can appreciate this!

Those slot trucks (cars) are sick.
    who doesn't or didn't love Burt?
    Hey longballlumber this is the sick track that those trucks get to drive on
    SDC10906.jpg

SDC10910.jpg

SDC10911.jpg

SDC10914.jpg

SDC10912.jpg
    i have a lot of vacuuming to do. this track sucks up to the ceiling with an electric winch