Thread: ML Boatworks 15% 2018 Winter sale starts now..but you need to read the rules!

Default ML Boatworks 15% 2018 Winter sale starts now..but you need to read the rules!

Hey Everyone, sorry I have not posted this yet. Due to the fact we are switching over the website to a private server, I have not been adding, or changing the website, and this probably will be this way for another month. With that going on, here is what I am going to do. The 15% off any of the WOOD kits, starts now...but, you will need to do the following as the current website will NOT be updated with the adjusted prices. Here is what I am asking of you:

1) Email me direct to jamesmluszcz@hotmail.com. PLEASE do not PM me on forums, or text, I need you to send me an email so I can keep things sorted.
    2) Tell me exactly what kit you want, if you want a cowling if its an option, if you need a stand kit, if you need it to be a combo, please be detailed so I can price it correctly for you.
    3) Send me your FULL address, not just a zip code. I will properly check shipping costs for you.
    4) I will reply to you with a shipped total, if you would like the kit, let me know, and send me your paypal info. If you are paying by check, then let me know, and mail the check to me. Make it out to Michael Luszcz, not ML Boatworks. and send it to the following address:

Michael Luszcz
    3424 Sagewood Court
    Winterville, NC 28590

5) If paying by credit card, email me your phone number, and I will call, and get your info to charge the kit up.
    6)As always, all kits are cut to order. I do not keep inventory. All cowlings are made to order as well. If a kit you order has a cowling, and you are a domestic buyer, expect two boxes, and two tracking numbers. One will be your drop shipped wood kit, the other will be your cowling/ dowels directly from me. Please be patient as far as the orders go, this is a busy time of year, and its cold now, so working with fiberglass is a bit slower.

Please feel free to email me with questions, but don't post them here. I am not on here enough to efficiently reply.

First and foremost, Thank you all for your continued support. I hope this post doesn't sound harsh, I just know if I keep the process structured and efficient, then you guys and gals will get your kits much faster, and in the order you requested them! This year marks 8 years of ML Boatworks, and I am so thankful for all of you. Happy Thanksgiving, and talk soon! Mike Luszcz
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Remember this sale is still going on till the 1st of the year. Been great so far, Thanks for your support! Mike
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM