Thread: TFL Outerlimits Replacement hatch

Default TFL Outerlimits Replacement hatch

Well took the OuterLimits out for one last run before winter truly sets in. It was windy and the water was rough. Feeling a little bold i tried for a quick pass. Caught the back of a wave with the nose and down she went like a submarine doing combat maneuvers. Floating like a buoy used the tug to get it back to shore. The hatch and pair of batteries gone to the lake gods!

I'm looking for a replacement hatch. It's the TFL Lucas Oil Outerlimits (Red in color)

If anyone knows where to find these or maybe has one please let me know.

Cheers!

I have been scouring the internet and still haven't been able to find a place to get a replacement hatch.

Anyone have ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder29 View Post
    I have been scouring the internet and still haven't been able to find a place to get a replacement hatch.

Anyone have ideas?
    I feel like this is a dumb question, but have you already tried contacting TFL? My emails to them go unanswered, but I haven't ever had a pressing matter that forced me to go further than email. Have you already checked with Steve V. to see if he can get one? Maybe try Sandy at www.MarineFE.com, to see if he can?
    Last edited by lt130th; 11-19-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Contact Steven Vaccaro at OSE. He was able to order me a replacement hatch direct from TFL for another hull in the past.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

Worst case scenario, buy a hull and hatch...but it'll probably be the "Lucky Oct" variant: http://marinefe.com/product/lucky-oc...-amp-esc-copy/

delete
    Last edited by Bp9145; 11-19-2018 at 11:46 PM.

I really don't want to purchase a new hull just to replace the hatch. Everything is brand new basically anyway with only 4-5 runs on it.

However I did reach out to OSE & ask about Steven Vaccaro. Hopefully they will be able to order a hatch or have some answers.

Thanks.

np. . .good luck