Thread: Any problems with Aeromarine Orders?

Default Any problems with Aeromarine Orders?

I placed a second order for a couple hardened-stub cables and drive dogs a month ago. The first a couple months ago arrived no problem in just over a week. Got confirmation email but no tracking. A little slow but who isn't compared to OSE? Tracking would be nice...

This time nothing after that same confirmation email. No response to multiple emails and voicemails. Nobody ever answers the phone. I heard nobody ever does - you have to call Remy's cell. Who has Remy's cell#?!?!?

Any tips or info before I call my CC Co.?

TIA

Continued no response to emails or voicemails. Reversed CC charges. Buyers beware. I guess I don't need hardened stubs so bad after all...

Do you have a link to there website? I tried finding it last night with no success. This is the last number I had :1 (302) 628-3944
    Thanks
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

That is the correct number. Left countless voicemails. Website is still up at https://aeromarinercboats.com/.

Like I said the first order came through fine. Second exact same order - nothing. I guess if everything works out you're good. If something goes wrong you're on your own.

It could be the holidays or the weather. It’s always been hit or miss with them for years it’s been like that. I’ve always called and placed orders and when you can get ahold of Remy he is outstanding. I tell him exactly how I need my hull and he has it built to my spec... hang in there , hopefully everything is ok on there end I need a boat soon. They do get a lot of phone calls, I think sometimes they have to ignore them just so they can get stuff done
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

Any luck ? I just called and the phone was busy @ 3:04 PCST on 11/28/18 and the line was busy
    --Albert Einstein

Never got anything but voicemail. I'm done. Called CC and had charges reversed back to my card.

Someone told me that Remy passed away recently.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ View Post
    Lol no he didn’t. They lie. I’m going there today if you want me to ask about your oreder.

Well, that's what someone told me and that person was an RC boater and former shop owner.
    Maybe he heard a rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnZ View Post
    He's alive and kicking. I spoke to him yesterday.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

" The rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated."
    "It's better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you're a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
    -----Mark twain.