Thread: For sale 27” carbon fiber cat

Default For sale 27” carbon fiber cat

I ended up getting both of my mini cats back. I’m keeping the black one, this one is for sale. Cruises at 92mph in 4s. Did 92 in my possession and clicked of 92mph at the LOTO mini shootout. This is a super nice boat. I have relocated the cooling hose to a in hull pickup. I feel it’s a more reliable way of having the cooling line. This boat is in absolutely perfect shape. Fweasel took great care of it. It runs in 2s, 3s and 4s if you dare. On 3s is does 68-70mph with a mild prop. Upon sale, prop choice will be discussed. $700 shipped.

Here’s A short thread on it
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...ilt&highlight=

Parts list:
    Reinforced carbon hull. Reinforced fiberglass hatch for gps use
    Tp power 3650 3080kv motor (can be swapped for lower kv, just ask)
    Sf220 pro that’s been epoxy coated so it’s waterproof
    Kintec motor mount
    Mbp billet collet
    Spektrum servo s6230 high torque (overkill but badass servo)
    Heavy duty servo linkage with billet no slack rod ends
    .187 flex
    Speed master strut
    Speedmaster rudder
    Ballbearing drive
    Custom carbon fiber battery trays
    Custom carbon servo mount
    Castle green connectors
    Hatch seal system so you don’t use tape on it
    Carbon air dam
    Rudder splash dam. Surprise trick if you get the boat. That works very very well.

Pics

No longer has a hose like this. The rudder is epoxy filled

Last edited by kfxguy; 11-24-2018 at 11:40 PM.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

I had a blast with this boat, only traded it back because the water conditions where I run it are continually rougher every year. I'll add to Travis's build list that it also has acarbon air dam. The electronics never broke a sweat on 4S.

3S Speed
    3S Speed.jpg

4S Speed
    4S Speed.jpg
    Last edited by fweasel; 11-12-2018 at 10:12 AM.
    Vac-U-Tug Jr (13mph)

My mistake guys. It went 91 in Ryan’s possession I think in not so ideal conditions. We worked a deal for him to get the 102mph Rivercat to run next year because it will handle conditions a little better, being bigger. Not saying that this little boat won’t handle stuff, it will but not at 90mph. It’s an easy 70mph cruiser and a 90+mph missle in 4s in calm water. It turns pretty well with a full length rudder at 50-60mph too. I broke 70mpg with a lower pitch prop on 3s but 65-68 is no sweat on 3s. It runs two packs in parrallel.
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Couple side notes. I’ve been going through the boat the past couple nights. I made the siderails a little narrower, it allows batts to fit easier. If it gets sold for my asking price, I will include a set of revo batts in the deal. It does not come with a receiver. I finished up the in hull pickup night before last and it’s the best one I’ve done so far, I’ll bet the water flow is better than the rudder water flow. Also, if you want the hatch painted, we can work that in also. Plus I have a carbon hatch not shown in the pics. Make me an offer. The worst I can do is say no or give you a counter offer. This is a very fun little boat, I always enjoy running it. Every time I take it out I’m blown away how fast and stable it is for its size.

Price lowered. $700 shipped. I just put it back together. I changed the cooling hoses, put new hatch seal because it was pulling in the corners. I added a carbon reinforcement rib in the upper deck. I put lithium dielectric grease in the connectors. I replaced the battery straps with new higher quality sewed straps. Ever had a strap break? That’s because they are melted together. Not these, they are one piece nylon strap like a seat beat is made of and have the Velcro and buckles sewed on. I filled the cooling holes on the rudders because the pickup is now in the hull. I have a short rudder for speed and a long one for sport running. I also buffed and waxed it. If you want the hatch painted then let me know.

Couple pics

Last edited by kfxguy; 11-24-2018 at 11:51 PM.

Sale pending to a friend.