Thread: Zonda/Fantasm or Genesis/Daytona

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Zonda/Fantasm or Genesis/Daytona

If anyone has a RTR or ARTR Fightercat Fantasm/Daytona or TFL Genesis/Zonda, respectively, they might want to part with, please post and let me know.

Thank you,
    Michael P.

Hi Michael

I have a new never ran TFL Genesis cat setup for p spec. Comes with steering and strut, a TP 1950 kv motor and aqua craft 60 amp esc, hi-torque steering servo, dasbota m445 prop.
    You would need to install the included new stuffing tube and flex shaft. Asking price is $295 USD and I will split on shipping cost if your in North America.

Let me know if interested and I will send pics.

Best Regards

Dave Rumble

Thanks, Dave. I think we're leaning more towards a Fantasm/Zonda, at the moment. Is your Genesis the Aquamania or JBS paint scheme? Carbon fiber layup?

Thanks,
    Michael P.

Here are some pics of the Genesis and of the TFL Carbon fiber Cheetah with a ECF finish and leopard 4082 motor that I will be selling.

Let me know if interested or not today. I am heading to a RC boat swop meet tomorrow and if not sold on this forum I will be taking to the swop meet to sell. Let me know if you have any questions on them.

Thanks Michael20181103_083716.jpg20181103_083735.jpg20181103_083941.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey, Dave. Apologies for the delayed response (been traveling). Thank you, again, for sharing the images. Just heard today that Banggood has Zonda's back in stock. Take those two with you to the meet. They're good looking boats. Shouldn't have any trouble finding them a new home.

Hey not a problem and thanks for getting back to me.

Cheetah was sold yesterday at the swop meet.

TFL Genesis cat is still up fro grabs and I will be posting it for sale on multiple websites later this week.

Best Regards

Dave Rumble

I have carbon fiber zonda. Like new in original box if you're still interested

Quote Originally Posted by Exdragboatdad View Post
    I have carbon fiber zonda. Like new in original box if you're still interested
    I know It130th is interested in getting a boat, but I'm curious how much your asking for the Zonda and it you have any pics and more info on it. . .thanks

Did you sell it?