Thread: What about the Veles 29?

Default What about the Veles 29?

I was planning on on buying this, but I chose to rebuild an existing boat. It's costing more $. I don't believe everything I see on U tube but this seems to be a very fast boat?

It's fast with a good setup and a dasboata prop. What else you want to know? Below is mine that you may have seen on YouTube and here is the Veles fast list also. https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...eles-Fast-List!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlpdo0DxJ7w&t=1s
    Last edited by MADRCER; 10-25-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

Sweet Boat and Mark has his hooked up !!! Pro Boat need to take him on there team

You did a great job setting her up. Love the boat but I don’t like green. I am hoping they come out with a different color
    Need to send some props to dasboata

Quote Originally Posted by royalcasa View Post
    You did a great job setting her up. Love the boat but I don’t like green. I am hoping they come out with a different color
    my 10yr old son's favorite color is green and most of his boats, cars and drones came in green or I had it painted green. Going to get this one for him for Christmas. I personally think the green scheme on this one is nicely done. . . .but to each his own. But, I do agree with you in hopes they come out with other colors then perhaps I'll get one for myself . . .different color.

It also comes in White with blue decals. Sonicwake that is....
    Last edited by EddieM41; 10-25-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by royalcasa View Post
    Green is the color of money LOL !!! Fell free to send them PM me

That's awesome! I would like to know more about the prop is it a 1716-17-45(2)cll? I'd like to know what Dasboata did to it. I am looking at a 1619-17-45 (2) cll for a 25.5 inch mono. Can I make that work? -Ken- ps. I don't like green but that isn't the way I chose a boat. Thanks again.

Thanks! The props I get from Chris are the same as anyone else gets. As for his prepping technique I doubt anyone will know that...Lol! But his touches definately make a difference and I assure you that all are prepped the same that's just how Chris is. As for the 1619 I don't have any experience with it on the Veles but Brushman has a 1616 on his and it's running 78mph but it's a little on edge in the stability category in my opinion. I prefer a more stable set up with the 1716-17-45 with a little less Rpms from the motor.

With that being said I do want to add that I do get some custom work done on props from Chris from time to time (which most everyone does) if a prop isn't suited for the boat that I'm tinkering with and another size doesn't exist from the manufacturer, like what I ran across when I was running my new Sonicwake 36' and that's how my "Super Sonic" prop was introduced.
    Last edited by MADRCER; 10-26-2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: More to add
    TFL Zonda (124mph), Miss Geico Zelos 36 (108mph), Veles 29 (91mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), Sonicwake 36 V2 (83mph), Blackjack 42 (81mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17

I`ve tested the mod veles with new 70c Revo packs;ambient temps were cold and so the batts.Although it seems that these Revos cannot deliver the expected peak performance,
    they took a good beating while i hammered them down to 3,65 v/cell.I am impressed,stability is great...got only 79 though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cxeB-2kEEM