Thread: What about the Veles 29?

Default What about the Veles 29?

I was planning on on buying this, but I chose to rebuild an existing boat. It's costing more $. I don't believe everything I see on U tube but this seems to be a very fast boat?

It's fast with a good setup and a dasboata prop. What else you want to know? Below is mine that you may have seen on YouTube and here is the Veles fast list also. https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com...eles-Fast-List!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlpdo0DxJ7w&t=1s
    Last edited by MADRCER; 10-25-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    Miss Geico Zelos 36 (103mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Veles 29 (85.2mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), H-King Relentless v2 (43mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17, Atlantic II Tug

Sweet Boat and Mark has his hooked up !!! Pro Boat need to take him on there team

You did a great job setting her up. Love the boat but I don’t like green. I am hoping they come out with a different color
    Need to send some props to dasboata

Quote Originally Posted by royalcasa View Post
    You did a great job setting her up. Love the boat but I don’t like green. I am hoping they come out with a different color
    my 10yr old son's favorite color is green and most of his boats, cars and drones came in green or I had it painted green. Going to get this one for him for Christmas. I personally think the green scheme on this one is nicely done. . . .but to each his own. But, I do agree with you in hopes they come out with other colors then perhaps I'll get one for myself . . .different color.

It also comes in White with blue decals. Sonicwake that is....
    Last edited by EddieM41; 10-25-2018 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by royalcasa View Post
    Green is the color of money LOL !!! Fell free to send them PM me

That's awesome! I would like to know more about the prop is it a 1716-17-45(2)cll? I'd like to know what Dasboata did to it. I am looking at a 1619-17-45 (2) cll for a 25.5 inch mono. Can I make that work? -Ken- ps. I don't like green but that isn't the way I chose a boat. Thanks again.

Thanks! The props I get from Chris are the same as anyone else gets. As for his prepping technique I doubt anyone will know that...Lol! But his touches definately make a difference and I assure you that all are prepped the same that's just how Chris is. As for the 1619 I don't have any experience with it on the Veles but Brushman has a 1616 on his and it's running 78mph but it's a little on edge in the stability category in my opinion. I prefer a more stable set up with the 1716-17-45 with a little less Rpms from the motor.

With that being said I do want to add that I do get some custom work done on props from Chris from time to time (which most everyone does) if a prop isn't suited for the boat that I'm tinkering with and another size doesn't exist from the manufacturer, like what I ran across when I was running my new Sonicwake 36' and that's how my "Super Sonic" prop was introduced.
    Last edited by MADRCER; 10-26-2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: More to add
    Miss Geico Zelos 36 (103mph), Zelos Twin 36 (90mph), Veles 29 (85.2mph), Miss Geico 29v3 (83.5mph), TFL Pursuit (79mph), UL-19 (75mph), Sonicwake 36 (73mph), Motley Crew (47.5mph), H-King Relentless v2 (43mph), AquaCraft Rescue 17, Atlantic II Tug

I`ve tested the mod veles with new 70c Revo packs;ambient temps were cold and so the batts.Although it seems that these Revos cannot deliver the expected peak performance,
    they took a good beating while i hammered them down to 3,65 v/cell.I am impressed,stability is great...got only 79 though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cxeB-2kEEM