So here we go. Picked this hull up a little bit ago from a member and have been collecting parts since. I finally have most the parts so it's time to get to work. I'll be running a neu 1527 1.5y 10s with 2 5 cells in series. The hull already had the paint job on it when I got it so I had to come up with a theme that would work. So it was between pepto bismo and pink panther. And before the comments come about how I can't race this cause the scheme is not a scale scheme This Boat won't be raced by me ever. I would lose my mind if I flipped it in a corner and someone ran it over lol. This week I did the enlay of the main tunnel to make it more ridged because it flexed as well as a layer on the transom where the rudder and strut will mount. I did 2 layers of cf where the turn fin will be mounted along with a 1/4"aluminum plate. I also added a layer of cf where the side support for the turn fin will exit the hull to hold the turn fin in place left to right. Next I reinforced the Cowl seam with 2" fiber glass tape and the cross members of the Cowl and hull with 2mm cf plate as that's where my pins for Cowl alignment will be. A couple days ago I did the cf supports for the rear wing and basically cut them from 2mm cf and doubled it up to 4mm because it did not seam ridged enough then I cut a 2mm slot in the bottom of the bracket so when I slid the bracket threw the hull I slide a piece of 2mm cf threw the slot and pulled it tight to the deck and epoxies it in. Then I mounted the wing after it dried with stainless screws up top and break aways on the bottom so hopefully I only have to pick up one piece if it ever breaks off. Right now I'm working on getting the balance point close to the turn fin with out stuffing the lipos into the sponsons or adding weight but w the limited room its tuff. I'm about 5" back from the transom of the sponson. 20181013_210847.jpg20181013_213037.jpg20181015_173648.jpg20181019_204824.jpg