Thread: Two nice F-41 stryker cats. What are they worth?

Default Two nice F-41 stryker cats. What are they worth?

I have two f41 stryker cats I want sell, But not sure what to ask. I got them from a deceased friend of mine. I have mainly run electric and know alot about them. Not to familiar with gas. the black one has a built Zenoah motor by M&K 7.1/5 hp. The white one has Zenoah 5.1/5 hp. The black one has one sevreral events. the white one is new ran for a half hour to break in and then 20 minutes around the lake. Will someone honest tell me what i should ask. By the way they both run great with transmeters. thanx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 10-18-2018 at 10:42 PM.

We can move this post back to the for sale forum when you land on a price.

My guess having some gas boat experience is between $700.00-$1000.00 ea.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Default two stryker cats quistion

I was given two stryker cats. do to a death of a friend. the black one is built zenoah 7.1/5 hp and has won several events. the white one is a zenoah 5.1/5 hp an has been run a half hour for break in and 20 minutes around the lake. I'm very good with electric boats but don't no much about gas. can some one give me a honest price on what i should ask for these boats? Thanx
    Attached Images Attached Images

They both appear to be very well built and in excellent condition.....I would say anywhere between 750 to 1100 $ ? I have a miss Budweiser with a 7.0 HP zenoah.... worth around 1000$.

Thank you for you'r info. Now do i ask that per boat or both boats? I have seen on line one goes for 6 to $ 700. Am i wrong? or sell them both for that price. I was going to ask a $ 1000 for both boats. You tell me. Thanx

They should sell quickly at a Thousand for both. If it was me..I might hold out for a little more.

Did you get them sold? Might be interested

Hope you found an appreciative home for those . God bless.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

This vid is almost 11 years old . I do believe this is the first FE Stryker Cat on the planet. Those are awesome boats don’t give it away!!!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein