Thread: Buyers Beware

Default Buyers Beware

This clown will not ship what you purchase from him, And, will not reply to any messages via this site or his email address.
    allenfbnracing1985

Thanks for letting us know

Shame!
    Ted H. Wachter
    West Florida Model Boat Club
    East Texas RC Boaters

I think CraigP bought a JAE rigger from him, perhaps he can chime in and let us know if he did buy it and got it

Is the second time he take too before

Well by looking at the tread I found (K&B 3.5 outboard) you both only gave the original guy that made an offer on it about 50 minutes to pay. You both undercut the first guy that made a offer. Not everyone is online every second of the day and should get a reasonable time to pay for something after an offer is made. Seeing this I won't deal with either of you. So no I don't fell bad for either of you. I only feel bad for the first guy that made a offer but looks like you saved him some money.
    Last edited by emspjay; 11-01-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Actually, If you want to be precise. I was the first one to make the offer for the purchase price. I guess that you see what you want. You are probably one of the "Cutthroat" people that I referenced in the second line! Must have hurt your feelings!

Quote Originally Posted by emspjay View Post
    Well by looking at the tread I found (K&B 3.5 outboard) you both only gave the original guy that made an offer on it about 50 minutes to pay. You both undercut the first guy that made a offer. Not everyone is online every second of the day and should get a reasonable time to pay for something after an offer is made. Seeing this I won't deal with either of you. So no I don't fell bad for either of you. I only feel bad for the first guy that made a offer but looks like you saved him some money.
    It’s not my business, but I’m chiming in anyway... The original price was $75...
    AJ made 1st offer of $50
    The seller countered with $60
    Fred opted in and took it for $60
    The seller agreed to sell to Fred for $60... this is where it got dicey, the community friendly approach to this should have been either... A. Fred offer full price of $75 if we wanted it that bad. Or B. Fred offer $60 pending AJ declining the offer.
    By “taking it” for $75, Fred would have been paying full price which trumps lower offers prior to completion of a deal.
    By “taking it” for $60, Fred just undercut the sellers 50 minute counter offer to AJ.

If I were AJ, I would have been aggravated also, I think seller counter offers should have a 24 hour window for the potential buyer to respond. Within that 24 hours, anyone can reach in and snag it at full price, or ask to be second in line for the counter offer price.

It should be the sellers responsibility to ensure a fair transaction.

AJ, Hope you get your part...

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity Plea View Post
    It’s not my business, but I’m chiming in anyway... The original price was $75...
    AJ made 1st offer of $50
    The seller countered with $60
    Fred opted in and took it for $60
    The seller agreed to sell to Fred for $60... this is where it got dicey, the community friendly approach to this should have been either... A. Fred offer full price of $75 if we wanted it that bad. Or B. Fred offer $60 pending AJ declining the offer.
    By “taking it” for $75, Fred would have been paying full price which trumps lower offers prior to completion of a deal.
    By “taking it” for $60, Fred just undercut the sellers 50 minute counter offer to AJ.

If I were AJ, I would have been aggravated also, I think seller counter offers should have a 24 hour window for the potential buyer to respond. Within that 24 hours, anyone can reach in and snag it at full price, or ask to be second in line for the counter offer price.

It should be the sellers responsibility to ensure a fair transaction.

AJ, Hope you get your part...
    Agreed much better explanation than mine. I think there should be a reasonable time to pay after a offer is made. AJ I hope you did not send as gift so you can file a dispute.

In the end, if you take money from people and not ship them items, thats not right. A refund should have been made.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

I just private messaged this guy for his side of the story. Ill give him until Monday. If I dont hear back he will be removed.
    Steven Vaccaro

I tried to tell everyone a long time ago. The moderator of this page erased it for no good resin and let the guy keep on ripping ppl off. I hope this time it gets threw.

allenfbnracing1985, has been banned.

aj34me, contact Paypal about getting your money back.
    Steven Vaccaro

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    allenfbnracing1985, has been banned.

aj34me, contact Paypal about getting your money back.
    Thanks from everyone Steven!