Thread: Several 4S Motor For Sale Neu, Castle, Tenshock

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Several 4S Motor For Sale Neu, Castle, Tenshock

Hello Gang,

Need to thin the inventory. To many motors, not enough boats, and not enough failures! LOL

#1 is a 36mm 1930kv 6 pole TenShock EDF motor. Motor was purchased to use in the latest P-Limited size limits. For some reason the published length is/was longer than advertised. I proceeded to turn down each motor end bell so it would be legal. Long story story short it's under 60mm long however is above the proposed weight. It only has less than 3 runs on it. and is like in like new condition. Paid $140.00 plus shipping. Asking for $110 OBO shipped in the US.

SOLD#2 is a Castle 1515 2200kv (ribbed) motor w/HRC cooling jacket. This motor was used several years ago (5ish) to set the IMPBA 1/3 2 Lap record in my PT Stealth 30. It might have seen use in my P-mono for the MI Cup (4ish years ago). After that it sat in the motor box as a back up to the other back ups. Great motor with less than 15 runs on it. Asking $80 OBO shipped in the US.SOLD

SOLD#3 is a NEU 1518 1.5D 2340kv w/special order HRC cooling jacket. This motor has an 8mm shaft, was ordered directly from NEU, and only has 5ish runs on it. It was used to set the IMPBA 1/3 2 lap record just over a year ago. Asking $210 OBO shipped in the US. SOLD

SOLD#4 is a NEU 1515 1Y 2200kv w/HRC cooling jacket. This motor has a 5mm shaft and was my primary motor up until this season. The motor itself has seen moderate use, but ZERO abuse. In my boat the motor would rarely see temps in the 120's. Based on my Castle speed controller logs I was only seeing 130-150amp draw. Asking $180 OBO shipped in the US. SOLD

SOLD#5 is a NEW NEU 1515 1Y 2200kv w/used HRC cooling jacket. What else can I say it's new. Oh it has an 8mm shaft. asking $220 shipped in the US. SOLD

PayPal accepted, Venmo accepted, and I do my best to ship quickly.

Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by longballlumber; 12-04-2018 at 09:08 AM.