Thread: Wanted Sport 40 FE

Default Wanted Sport 40 FE

Looking to purchase a FE Sport 40.
    Can be just hull or a almost ready to run less the tx/rx.

ie. Whiplash, Phil Thomas, ML or?

Send me some details and pics on what you have available.

drumble@live.com

Thanks

Are you in a big rush Dave?

I've mentioned mine before I'm just trying to get to some things on it before I want to sell it.

It ran a 1/4" shaft and I didn't like that. Once I change out the drive to 3/16" I'll give you a shout if you're still looking.

It would be hull and hardware and being Canadian I'd give you a very good deal.
    Club GalvaPhong

Sounds good Ray

Please send me some pics of the Whiplash and when you think you will be ready to sell it.

Thanks Ray

Dave,

Your old Whip 40 sure was a beauty.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow I cant believe you found this pic. I miss this boat so bad. I had that boat like 12 years ago. It truly was a awesome boat.
    Would have made a great FE conversion project. I have owed just about every competitive nitro sport 40 hull available and loved all of them. Where did you find the pic of the Whiplash?

Dave, always loved the paint scheme, so saved it in my Whip file. That pic is from when you sold it on IW.

Thanks for the memory. I had allot of fun with that boat. Other then outriggers it was the only wooden hull I ever ran.

My all time favorite sport 40 hulls were this whiplash, Phil Thomas, carbon fiber Steve Peterson hull, and a Mutt.