Thread: WTB Schulze 40.160

Default WTB Schulze 40.160WK or 40.161WK

Looking for Schulze 40.160WK or 40.161WK. I know I know but I'm sure someone has a set put away somewhere...… If you only have one that's ok too.
    Thanks
    Last edited by ixlr8fine; 02-14-2019 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Edit

May want to check out mgm stuff, depending on the voltage you are looking to run they may be the better option, not cheap but high quality stuff for sure.

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pond skipper View Post
    May want to check out mgm stuff, depending on the voltage you are looking to run they may be the better option, not cheap but high quality stuff for sure.
    I have a new set of MGM that have yet to be installed in a 114 I'm working on but my interest in the set of Schulze is for another very specific need.

Try a Dlux 250 ... I happen to have 2 brand new ones for sale at the moment. Thats what guys on German forums prefer to use these days.

But if you really really want a schulze, try a want post on hydroworld.de and rc-raceboats.de forums. occassionally they are posted in for sale.

I’m not familiar with those only know the name. Thank you I’ll look in to them today. I have been watching the German forum for them but I haven’t posted a WTB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dmitry100 View Post
    Try a Dlux 250 ... I happen to have 2 brand new ones for sale at the moment. Thats what guys on German forums prefer to use these days.

But if you really really want a schulze, try a want post on hydroworld.de and rc-raceboats.de forums. occassionally they are posted in for sale.
    What is your asking price to calibrate me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dlux250 look like a copy of the Jeti Spin 300

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk