Default Need Advise Dialing In 1/8 Miss Elam

Current setup:

Neu 1527 1.5Y 850kv
    X450/3 s&b by ose
    ZTW 300A
    10S
    COG - 1" behind sponsons
    A little heavy at 20lbs

Seems like there is no speed increase at the top end when I go past 75% throttle. Maybe because of the lower kv? RPM increases but no speed. Maybe I'm used to the acceleration of my light weight 1/12 hydro. Also it bounces in the turns. COG problem? Needs almost full throttle to have a sufficient slide. Maybe need more lift with different prop or more pitch?

Here are some videos. Hopefully they work. Sorry for the quality.

https://youtu.be/o6Wg2hNjqpM
    https://youtu.be/fBhB5NZfcI8

It looks pretty good. There is a slight hop in it. You might try adjusting the angle of your strut slightly. Put it on a flat table and see where you are . If it is currently angled then adjust it and flatten it out. If it is flat, then try a bit of upward. Think 1/16 or 1/32 of an inch adjustments, very slight amounts make a big difference. Also, you can put a bit of lead on the rear and weight it down a bit. I would advise you play with the strut angle first.

Also, how are you motor temps after the run? You could prop up a bit if they are reasonably cool. All props behave differently on different boats. Some have more lift and some have less. Sometimes a prop with less left will take some of the hop out as well. Not set formula on this, that is why you see most people try out a variety of props looking for the right one.

Have you done a dump of the data from you ZTW esc? This will tell you a LOT. 1st you want to check and see if your endpoints are set right on the throttle and you are truly getting 100 percent throttle. Second, you want to look at your amp draw to see how much you are pulling. I would also suggest a GPS to see how fast you are going. Usually, these big boats appear to be going slower visually because of their size and you will be surprised at the speed you are really getting. There is also the ability to set the timing on the motor to pull a bit more out of the motor itself. Lot's of things to try out. Hope that gives you some things to look at.