Thread: Spartan, freshly modified, new in the box...TP4060, SF 220A, Speedmaster hardware...

Default Spartan, freshly modified, new in the box...TP4060, SF 220A, Speedmaster hardware...

SOLD (on another site)

This is the first RC boat I ever bought, and it's never been wet. I purchased the hull with original hardware, brand new. Everything on this boat is new, except the Savox SC-1251MG, low-profile servo. I removed the factory block of foam in the bow, and lined the inner hull seam with heavy fillets of West System G-flex 655, plus a healthy dose in the tip. Then I poured 2-part expanding foam into the bow. I replaced all the original hardware (except the turn-fins) with Speedmaster gear. All original hardware but the rudder is included, along with an extra, bushed strut for 3/16 shafts. I relocated the strut upwards and starboard to help reduce the chine-walk these hulls are known for, and I used G-flex 655 to bond carbon fiber plates to the transom for the new hardware bolts. It's running a Jeff Wohlt .078 wire drive with 3/16 shaft, up to an 1870kv TP 4060, with a Swordfish 220A ESC behind it. Dual water outlets for segregated motor/ESC cooling. A Traxxas TQi reciever is included, and a sharpened and balanced x645 is currently installed. It will ship in the original box, with all of the paperwork, decals, tools, stand, etc., and a USB link is included for the Swordfish ESC. No transmitter. Any questions, please ask. Some of images are progress pic's, but the boat is ready to go in the water, once you get the ESC setup, and adjust the servo position.

$600 shipped, within the cont-US.

Thank you,
    Michael P.

001.jpg
    002.jpg
    003.jpg
    004.jpg
    005.jpg
    Last edited by lt130th; 10-31-2018 at 11:52 PM.

Bump.