Thread: Wtb delta force 29

Default Wtb delta force 29

i looking for buy a delta 29 hull and hardware or rtr or just the hull

That all depends on what your looking for. I've found that RTR's are quick fun but you eventually modify them as you learn and spend more money. I just completed a DF 35/36" after reading up and asking questions here, my 1st build after learning on a RTR. It also was a learning experience but I love the results of doing it myself and having it the way I wanted in the first place, and sadly it cost almost as much to modify the RTR. Keep in mind where you will be running this since bigger/faster boats need MORE room to run! LOL
    SW26 V3 Green 35mph , Swifter Hydro 26. Delta Force 35. cars ,3 Rustlers 45-76 Mph.

Quote Originally Posted by gearhd48 View Post
    That all depends on what your looking for. I've found that RTR's are quick fun but you eventually modify them as you learn and spend more money. I just completed a DF 35/36" after reading up and asking questions here, my 1st build after learning on a RTR. It also was a learning experience but I love the results of doing it myself and having it the way I wanted in the first place, and sadly it cost almost as much to modify the RTR. Keep in mind where you will be running this since bigger/faster boats need MORE room to run! LOL
    Tim

Luis is looking for a DF29 already built and modified. or just the blank hull.
    These boats don't come RTR as you say.

Luis is also the costom boat builder for OSE

Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

My misunderstanding of his question! You are correct, they do not come RTR! Unless used.
    SW26 V3 Green 35mph , Swifter Hydro 26. Delta Force 35. cars ,3 Rustlers 45-76 Mph.